Great, thanks!  Though, this all may be moot.  We're considering 5.0 because
4.1 is biting us with its max 6 cores per socket limit (and the nifty new box
I've got has 8 cores/socket).  Problem now may be that 5.0 seems to be limited
to 32GB aggregate memory for all VMs, which is a bummer as we've got way more
than that in the box.

The KVM module for VCL can't come soon enough!

That said, thanks again for the info.

Terry