Thanks Sunil.  It looks like you uploaded the files correctly to the
Jira issue.  One of the current Apache VCL committers will need to
actually commit the code to the repository.  In order for VCL to
officially support Power7 in future releases someone will need to
periodically test it and make code updates accordingly.  If you're
willing to do this or are interested in making other code
contributions we can pursue making you a committer.  Please reply if
you're interested.  Also, please reply to the vcl-dev list for all
future correspondence.

Thanks,
Andy