Georgia State is likely interested in this IF it doesn't reduce security. I presume icon would be clickable and then one VIOLA, logged in? If so, there is presumably no login per se. Perhaps some time-out on the ICON would be valuable then - e.g. you have "x minutes" to click or else (something happens... goes away? expires? prompts for PW after all?) Maybe recommended only where there is at least some login (to VCL menu at least) so there is a reasonable accountability?

I am going to send this to our engineers and ask for their input (I think the read the posts, but will be direct.)