Afternoon, dev team --

I'm curious if there is any effort already underway to support full (GUI)
Linux desktops?  I'd like to be able to provide a completely open-source
experience to a relatively non-technical end-user.

A couple folks on the vcl-user list have used both SSH with X-11 packet
forwarding and RDP, but I was wondering what thoughts you might have on how
to approach developing the support.  I thought it might be relatively easy
to add a variant of the "download this RDP file" approach for Linux
desktops, if an RDP server was already installed on the image.

Thanks & regards,
Mike

--
*Mike Haudenschild*