Hi Arbin,

I don't believe VCL is hardware specific, unless you need bare-metal
provisioning (xCAT).
Any hardware which is capable of running ESXi will work for VCL. With older
hardware you may see some performance issues, but as a test-bed it will work
fine.

Thanks.
--
Dmitri Chebotarov
Virtual Computing Lab Systems Engineer, TSD - Ent Servers & Messaging