That ends up making the list of feature for 2.4 pretty long.  How about
splitting them up into two releases as follows:

VCL 2.3 (this release)
  * Service deployments
  * Allow for additional access methods for environments (port, other
    protocols, etc)
  * Added framework support for libvirt and specifically for KVM
  * Added support for OS X under ESX
  * Added support for VMware VCenter
  * Added multilingualization to frontend

VCL 2.4
  * Power management
  * Improve additional access methods
  * Support for Spice remote display protocol
  * Scripted installation
  * Support for ESX OS for end users
  * Initial support for EC2 API and OpenStack
  * Initial support for Libcloud

VCL 2.5
  * Improve cluster reservations
  * Service deployment configuration management

VCL 2.6
  * develop tools for managing both system and user storage

The list for 2.4 is a little long, but several of the items have a significant
amount of the work already completed (largely by newer people in the community
- - yay!).

Josh

On Monday, May 21, 2012 4:02:11 PM Aaron Peeler wrote:
> Looks good.
>
> I would also like to see added to 2.4:
> * support for ESX OS for end users - the work that Dmitri has done
> * initial support for EC2 api, openstack,  this could likely include
> the code that Cameron and Young have are working on
> * initial support for libcloud
>
> Aaron
>
> On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 3:53 PM, Josh Thompson <josh_thomp...@ncsu.edu>
wrote: