From: Josh Thompson [mailto:josh_thomp...@ncsu.edu]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 4:05 PM
To: vcl-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE][CANCELED] release VCL 2.3 (based on RC2)

<sigh>

It looks like I'll be doing an RC3.  There is an issue where vcld tries to send
a copy of all emails to nob...@example.com.  Also, the latest version of xCAT
changed such that bare metal loads no longer succeed.  I'll try to get these
things fixed and tested tomorrow and try for RC3 then.

Josh

my GPG/PGP key can be found at pgp.mit.edu

All electronic mail messages in connection with State business which are sent
to or received by this account are subject to the NC Public Records Law and may
be disclosed to third parties.