Hi,

I'm working on VCL deployment in Donetsk National Technical University, Ukraine.
It is interesting to know how VCL can be used for utilization of
student computers when they are not used (in night).

Also we have another question. Could students use VCL for reservations
to be used locally but not remotely?

We have such problem: in some old classes we have 20 GB of HDD computers, and it
is not enough for software. We want make different images with
different kinds of programs like Graphics, Application Developments,
Scientific, etc. Is it possible to do using VCL?

Is it possible to make some kind of scheduler to do this before class starts?

Best Regards,
Vadim