Andy,

Will the computer name not changing cause performance problems?  I've noticed
that a message stating "Duplicate Name exists on the network" shows on the vm
when you view it through ESXi, which leads me to wonder if this is an issue.

Kelly

>>> Andy Kurth <andy_ku...@ncsu.edu> 10/19/10 4:25 PM >>>
Currently, the computer name is only changed if Sysprep is enabled.  I would
like to add the ability to control whether or not the name gets changes
independent from Sysprep and created an issue a few weeks ago:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VCL-392

-Andy