Josh,

As far as I understood, I need to pass the function name as first argument
and for second one I need to add a list of parameters. For first parameter,
I need to pass Header which consist of following things:
$header  = "Content-Type: text/xml\r\n";
        $header .= "X-User: " . $this->username . "\r\n";
        $header .= "X-Pass: " . $this->password . "\r\n";
        $header .= "Cookie: " . $_SERVER["HTTP_COOKIE"] . "\r\n";
        $header .= "X-APIVERSION: 2";

so, is it necessary to add all of these things to header?

Best Regards
Mani