Need some more information.  Did you just change the settings in your
existing VM profile or create a new profile?  You should have 2
different VM profiles.
How is the repository path value currently configured in the VM
profiles?  Is this pointing to a directory on the management node?
Also, would it be possible to export this location via NFS from the
management node?

-Andy