Hi

Has anyone tried Libvirt in 2.3 RC3?

I've updated VCL 2.2.1 to VCL 2.3 and cannot get Libvirt working.
I've made some adjustments and able to successfully capture an image, but
cannot make reservation based on the image.

I'm using CentOS 6.2 with KVM as VM host (yum groupinstall  Virtualization
'Virtualization Client' 'Virtualization Platform' 'Virtualization Tools').

If Libvirt is working for you, could you please share your configuration (ie.
VM host version and packages, VCL computer configuration, etc) ?

--
Thank you,

Dmitri Chebotarov
Virtual Computing Lab Systems Engineer, TSD - Ent Servers & Messaging
223 Aquia Building, Ffx, MSN: 1B5
Phone: (703) 993-6175
Fax: (703) 993-3404