I don't have a libvirtlinux OS entry.  I use vmwarelinux for KVM-based
Linux images.  This is what should be set when you capture a base
image using vcld --setup.  There is no difference among OS modules
which point to the same Perl package path.  The OS table is actually
somewhat of a mess right now.  Eventually it will be
collapsed/normalized down so the is a single entry for all Linux
images, otherwise we will end up with n-squared entries (OS's and
provisioning types).  Issue VCL-566 addresses this.

-Andy