Hi Mike,

I handle this by running DHCP on the private VCL network, assigning MAC
addresses to specific VMs so as to make them predictable. Then add each hosts
PRIVATE IP to the management node's /etc/hosts file. This will force the
management node to resolve the compute name to the private IP, instead of the
public IP (which is probably coming from your DNS server).

Regards,
Mike

Sent via iPhone