also sprach Plamen Marinov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2008.08.22.1404 +0100]:
> And I am not giving any advice - fsvs is better or not. I am just
> asking, if you know about fsvs, what do you think about it.

If you are fine with the slow speed and all the other limitations
of Subversion, give it a shot. I haven't, and I wouldn't touch it
because I don't trust Subversion. Also, since Subversion can't
actually operate in offline mode, you either need to be connected to
use the filesystem, or you only get a local repository that you
cannot sync with another machine, which kinda defeats the whole
point for me.

tempt not a desperate man.
                                                -- william shakespeare

spamtraps: [EMAIL PROTECTED]