On Sat, 19 Mar 2011 21:18:24 +0100
René Mayrhofer <r...@mayrhofer.eu.org> wrote:

> Am Samstag, 19. März 2011, 20:33:08 schrieb Dieter Plaetinck:
> > that person was me.  as you can see, i already have a bunch of patches
> > queued up in a pull request on gitorious.
> > i'll treat it as a git exercise for myself to port my patches to the new
> > history branch.
>
> I already saw the patches and highly appreciate the documentation
> improvements! This was one of my first priorities (besides packaging) at this
> point.

I have reapplied my patches to the changed history, pushed to gitorious (branch
"fixes") and made a new merge request.

Ps: i would suggest you do your work in a different branch ("develop" or
something), a branch which you can rewrite (squash commits, cleanup, etc) as
needed before you merge it into master.
it will make your history even cleaner. (you could merge my fixes into your
develop branch)

I have quite a few more things i would like to discuss, but I don't want to
pollute this mailinglist, maybe we should get our own mailinglist somewhere?
(http://coactivate.org works well for such things I'm told, but you don't
really control your own data.)

Dieter