Kevin Lyda <ke...@ie.suberic.net> wrote:
> However the vcsh repo and the mailing list seem extremely quiet. And there
> do seem to be a number of people with outstanding questions and pull
> requests (including me!). Would it be possible for some of us to pitch in
> and help Rich work through those issues? I'd be happy to try and get the
> project to "pull-request-zero."

Thanks for the shout-out to the list.  Speaking for myself, my usage of vcsh
has largely been in "it just works" mode, so I haven't been paying much
attention to issues and PRs in the repo.

That said, vcsh is an essential tool for me and I've worked with vcsh's
internals a bit.  I'd be happy to help out with getting issues and PRs sorted.

– John