also sprach Kumar Appaiah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2007.10.31.0219 +0100]:
> All this is just perfect. I still have just one issue. Can I share the
> changelog across branches? I mean, can I separate the changelog alone
> into a separate branch, and merge it into master and experimental (a
> new branch) before the build?

We need to get rid of the changelog-as-a-file concept and build the
changelog from commit log entries in the build branch. git-dch (part
of git-buildpackage), which I have not yet tried, might be a step in
the right direction. See Sam's response.

"good advice is something a man gives
 when he is too old to set a bad example.
                                                  -- la rouchefoucauld

spamtraps: [EMAIL PROTECTED]