Hello,

I am writing a shell script to control/manage VDE networks.

Listing all running vde_switches was easy, just parsing the process
information like so:

${pgrep} -lf ${vde_switch} | ${grep} -v ${scriptname} | ${awk} '{ print
$4 }' | cut -d '/' -f 4 | cut -d '.' -f 1 | column

Now I would like to list all connections between the running
vde_switches. To connect them i use commands similar to this:

dpipe \
          vde_plug -p 2 $VDESWITCH_DIR/sw-vlan.ctl = \
          vde_plug -p 1 $VDESWITCH_DIR/sw-data.ctl &

I don't find dpipe in the process list. Any thoughts on how I could get
more inforamtion about the actual connections?

Regards,
Markus