Hi.

I have a couple hundred VMs running across several servers.  Right now each
VMs is isolated on their own private network (vbox "internal" network
option), but sometimes they need to talk to other VMs across physical
servers.  I need to be able to isolate the traffic between all of the VMs
(no shared traffic).

I am hoping to create a couple hundred vlans using VDE and then assign a VM
to the particular VDE vlan.

Is that possible?

Thanks,

Geoff