Hi All,

Good news for you: I wrote basic VDE docs for VirtualBox (on vbox-dev
mailing list), with links to your official documentation. And I
hope my docs will be included in the upcoming VirtualBox 4.1.0 User
Manual

Renzo wrote: (few months ago)
> PATH[]: e.g. /tmp/vdep2p[]
>      it creates a female socket for a point to point connection
>      another (local) client can be plugged to the other end of the
>      cable using "/tmp/vdep2p"

This is something I don't understand. What it can do ?
How to create the female socket ? (I found no docs on that topic on
your website)

(I randomly came across "http://virtualbricks.eu/"; which mentions this
capabilities to attach host­2host and wire2host. Can it also attach
UDP Tunnel to VDE switch ?)

Thanks in advance,
--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"