Bugs item #3115854, was opened at 2010-11-22 12:25
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by nobody
You can respond by visiting:

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Virtual NetManager (VNM) works together with VDE. When VNM stops running
sub-programs (wirefilter, vde_switch, etc) sends SIGTERM (15). Inside VDE
elements, at present, the default action with SIGTERM is to do a cleanup() ,
reattach the default signal management and execute default management of
SIGTERM, that is SIGKILL. When profiling programs compiled with -gp, a clean
exit is needed to correctly write the profiling information file (gmon.out).
That means the program has to do a return from the main or execute exit(int);
I've fixed this doing a "if(sig==SIGTERM) exit(0);" inside the sig_handler
function of the various programs (vde_switch,wirefilter,etc), just before the
"kill(getpid(), sig);" line.

Comment By: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)
Date: 2012-12-05 06:05

I believe this is among the so much important info for me. And i am glad
reading your article. However want to observation on few basic issues, The
web site style is wonderful, the articles is actually nice : D. Good task,
title="Making Prom Dresses Appear to be Better">Making Prom Dresses Appear
to be Better</a>

Comment By: renzo davoli (rd235)