To: <vdr@linuxtv.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2006 8:18 PM
Subject: Re: [vdr] [ANNOUNCE] DaLiBoxSW3000MediaCenter

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Every eMailadress ist anonym.

Well, at least mine contains my real name ;-)

The domain daliman.de and dalibox.de
are registred with my full adress and are in a public database.

Ok, Mr. Lipowicz, but that doesn't make up for the missing "Impressum".

You can look at the homepage too.

I tried to find out who is behind www.dalibox.de, but was unable to
find an "Impressum". Can you give me a URL that contains the information
required for commercial web sites?

Papst Benedikt the XXX as DaLiMan

AFAIK it's Pope Benedict XVI (the "16th", not the "30th").
But since you apparently don't know who you are yourself,
I guess I'll end this pointless thread here.

Klaus

----- Original Message ----- From: "Klaus Schmidinger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>