Hello,

no, I don't cry with my "THANK YOU" :-)
I just think that a "thank you" isn't enough !

The result of the thread in vdr ml
"Safer diseqc setup ?"
and
"vdr diseqc equivalence of szap diseqc n ?"

is that I found with the help of the patches for vdr and szap the
problem in my setup, it was quiete a long job, but finally I got it.

My diseqc was bad in a sense that it doesn't always work, wathever I
tried, and one of my FF cards can't send diseqc commands at all, and
also one of my Geniatech budget card, can't stay tuned, but always lost
lock on any (TV) channels (radio work) and then regain lock, and then
lost...

Oh, that's not all : one of my window's passthruh was also
"semi-broken"...

So out of my six dvb cards, two are unusable, which lets me four usable
cards :-)

Well, maybe 3 usable is more accurate : one of those is an Hauppauge
HVR-4000 which is only "supported" in
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~stoth/multiproto but which don't compil against
recent kernels, neither got diseqc support.

So thank you, Reinhard Nissl, and all others involved in dvb/vdr !!!
--
Grégoire FAVRE  http://gregoire.favre.googlepages.com  http://www.gnupg.org