On 20/05/07, Rolf Ahrenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Sun, 20 May 2007, Alasdair Campbell wrote:

> Is this a known problem or is there something more I need to configure
> for my specific setup?

Yes, it's a known problem reported only in xineliboutput setups: somehow
"cDevice::ActualDevice()->CardIndex()" returns invalid values. I cannot
reproduce this error in my FF card setup, so I'm just blaming
xineliboutput for messing up VDR's devices and haven't had any efforts
to debug it further. :)

Thanks for letting me know. The results from femon on the console
weren't too enlightening so I'll try the linux-dvb mailing list.

--
A l a s d a i r   C a m p b e l l

r a g a w u @ g m a i l . c o m