hi.

since i get many lines of

read incomplete section - len = 1127, r = 334

when my machine is recording and under heavy CPU load, i was curios what
this means. i had a look at the vdr source and saw that there is nearly
no code to recover from short reads from the corresponding
filedescriptor. my guess is, that this data is not important enougth to
be handled more carfully. but what is it for? i searched the web for
EIT DVB section filters a.s.o. but couldn't find any useful
information. can anybody give me some hints or point me in the right
direction regarding section filters?

thanx ...
clemens