Hi,

Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

>>> Anti-aliased freetype fonts really do look good ;-)
>> Have you tried either of the soft output methods (libxine,
>> softdevice), or are you still running FF cards only?
>
> I'm only running a FF card (with 4MB memory, so I can display
> the OSD with 256 colors).

vdr-xine can handle 16 fullscreen OSD areas with independent 256 color
palettes. The only drawback is, that some of xine's video output devices
only support overlays with 16 colors.

I hope that there will be an option to still get the "plain old" 16
color STNG OSD. Or will it depend on the result of cOsd::CanHandleAreas()?

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]