VDR developer version 1.5.5 is now available at
A 'diff' against the previous developer version is available at
This is a *developer* version. Even though *I* use it in my productive
environment, I strongly recommend that you only use it under controlled
conditions and for testing and debugging.
The changes since version 1.5.4:
- Fixed a name clash between skincurses.c and the new cOsd position functions.
- Updated the Finnish OSD texts (thanks to Rolf Ahrenberg).
- Changed the parameter "OSD font size" to "Default font size" in "Setup/OSD".
- Fixed handling address masks in SVDRP host settings (thanks to Frank
- Fonts can now be created with a width that overwrites the default width
to Andreas Mair).
- Added full weekday names to i18n.c for plugins to use (thanks to Patrice
The new function WeekDayNameFull() can be used to get these names from integer
values (just like the abbreviated weekday names).
- Fixed stripping i18n stuff from font names (reported by Anssi Hannula).
- Improved performance of the SVDRP commands LSTC and CHAN when used with a
I'll be on vacation for the next three weeks, so there won't be
anything new in a while ;-)
vdr mailing list