On 7/15/07, Chris F <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I've got a problem setting up a vdr system.

I installed Debian Etch with a vanilla 2.6.21 kernel and vdr using the
e-tobi packages.
I used the development firmware (f12623) and also tried the firmware from
linuxtv.org

Apart from the DVB-C FF card there is a WinTV PCI analogue TV-Card in that
I want to use to record analogue TV channels that are not broadcasted in
DVB-C.

The system works so far, however the analogue sound output of the card
doesn't work and I have ne idea why. I hope someone who uses the same card
can help me out on that.

This might be too obvious, but do you have "capture" enabled on the device
in the alsamixer settings?

My second problem is getting the analogue card to work. I installed the
analogue-tv plugin and using scantv I can find some channels, however if I
set up the channels.conf vdr doesn't add the channels to its list (i
stopped vdr before editing the channels.conf)
Whe can help me out on that ?