On Tue, 4 Sep 2007, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:

> DVB subtitles will be fully integrated in the next developer
> version, thanks to Marco Schl├╝├čler who povided the main parts
> of the DVB subtitle handling. There are just a few remaining
> issues that need to be solved before I'll release it.

Does your implementation provide compatibility for external demuxers
like ProjectX and recordings made with current subtitles plugin?
Marco's patch does the remuxing a bit differently as the subtitles

I'd also like see some features currently found in the subtitles plugin
in VDR's implementation: vertical offset and transparency adjustments.