Hello Juergen,

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 09:06:48 +0100
Juergen Sauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  | I want to use my server using a diskless architecture to run
  | vdr.
  | Idea, which dritribution for vdr to choose ?

Same here as other diskless VDR users : Debian , on server as well as client.

IIRC, I used the "diskless" package to setup my VDR environment on the server.
>From there you can use whatever compatible Debian repository which had VDR

And no issue with recordings over NFS (timeshifting works just nice as well)

It sure worth doing it, as the PC's noise level has dramatically dropped down :)

VDR + Full Featured Technotrend DVB-S