Hi,

Morfsta schrieb:

> This problem keeps coming up over again, but for some reason Reinhard
> and Manu don't seem to want to talk about it.

Well, what should I talk about it? I don't have a DVB-T device
for testing and even if I had one, I live in a DVB-S only area in
Germany.

And furthermore, I was only involved in the multiproto
development as a tester. I don't know much about the internals.
The DVB-S2 port of VDR was contributed by Marco Schlüßler and I
only redistribute it to protect users form the pain to merge two
patchsets by hand.

> I do not understand why you can't use DVB-T with DVB-S2 using the
> multiproto drivers and VDR, but I doubt it can be much of a problem.

Well, both Manu and Marco wrote that the current multiproto tree
provides an emulation layer which allows to access drivers which
only provide the old API via the new API.

So it seems to me that either the emulation layer has a bug for
DVB-T or the patched VDR passes incorrect data to the new API.

> It would be great if someone could look into this for us!

I'm sorry that I cannot help you in this regard.

Bye.
--
Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Reinhard Nissl
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]