Hello,

My vdrbox currently running with 2 Nexus cards. I plan to upgrade the box,
for receiving several TVHD FTA channels (from SAT and TNT).
At the end, I hope vdr could run with :
- 1 x Technotrend S2-3200 HD
- 1 x Nexus DVB-S (or 1 x Technotrend S2-3200 HD)
- 1 x DVB-T double-tuner, TVHD compatible

I am very interested by PCI-E double-tuner cards, like "Cinergy 2400i DT",
unfortunately there is no Linux driver yet, because PCI-E format. Then I've
choose one TVHD compatible double-tuner DVB-T in PCI format.

I found the Hauppauge WinTV Nova-T500 but I don't know if this card is TVHD
compatible.
Is it true that all budget DVB-T cards (ie without hardware MPEG2 or 4
embedded) are
TVHD compatible (like S2-3200 HD for DVB-S) ?

Thanks for clarify this, and help me to buy the good card.
If you know any other good card, please give me the link.