Hello,

I'm using VDR from a long time with 2 DVS-S cards (one FF and one budget).
Now that french TNT comes to me (and tired of waiting free TNT by
sat...) I'll upgrade to TNT cards.

So I'm planning to add one WinTV-NOVA-T-500 and one WinTV-NOVA-T PCI and
keep my FF DVB-S card for TV output.

I'm thinking that these 2 DVB-T cards are correctly supported. Am I wrong ?

I need another advice for antenna connection.
The WinTV-NOVA-T (new model) have an antenna in AND an antenna out, so
I'm thinking plug antenna in antenna in ;-) and put a cable between
antenna out and the antenna in of WinTV-NOVA-T-500.
Is this OK or do I really need two différents cables from the antenna
with an amplifier ?

A last question, with DVB-S, I'm needing two cards if I want to see two
different channels because the channels could be on differents
transponders. But is it true with DVB-T ? In others words: if I want to
see 3 differents channels, do I really need 3 DVB-T tuners ?

Thanks in advance.

Éric.