On 07/22/08 23:32, Gregoire Favre wrote:
> On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 12:30:27PM +0200, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
>
>> I am currently working on making the switch from PES to TS
>> as the VDR recording format, that's why there are currently
>> no new versions of VDR.
>
> I'll be really interested in a vdr version using TS, any schedule on
> when we could expect it ?

Well, much to my regret I have had next to no time free to spend
on VDR in the past few months. There is still a new open case
sitting on my desk, awaiting to start running with DVB-S2 cards
and an eHD output device, and software-wise I'm almost finished
implementing TS for Transfer Mode. I hope it won't be long before
I'll have more time for this.

Klaus