Also sprach Stefan-W. Hahn am Mon, 15 Sep 2008 at 21:48:07 +0200:

Hello,

after checking the log and tracking down the usage I made it seems
that at time of the failure only one dvb device was found by vdr.

So if all my two device where found all looks good.

Thanks,
Stefan

--
Stefan-W. Hahn                          It is easy to make things.
/ mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] /        It is hard to make things simple.

Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is
retained for a period of six months.
Bundesgesetzblatt:
http://www.bgblportal.de/BGBL/bgbl1f/bgbl107s3198.pdf