> I does not look like this messages belong to the stream (they do not look
like subtiles or audio-track descriptions).
> Could this be some kind of EPG data, or what is this?

>http://www.makhutov.org/downloads/adb/hdtv.pcap
>http://www.makhutov.org/downloads/adb/hdtv.ts

>Can you help me identifying what this messages are?

Have you tried "TSDoctor" on the data (Windows program but runs on Wine)? It
is quite good identifying streams and fixing problems. It was used to debug
playback with popcorn hour and streamdev.

So you could run TSdoctor on your capture, see what it would fix. And see if
your STB is happy after fixing. The just look from log what is dropped away
from stream, and if PIDs are changed etc.

- Jori