On Thu, Jan 08, 2009 at 10:17:45PM +0100, Klaus Schmidinger wrote:
> It stores the EPG data of the longest broadcast within the timer window.

I often schedule short cartoon episodes for the kids and with 5 min margins
before and after the schedule it most often ends up with EPG data from
the broadcast before or after the scheduled one.
With that said I think that Alex's proposal sounds good (but it should
not be limited to manually set timers).
Another idea would be to pick the EPG data from the broadcast that
occurs in the middle of the scheduled timer (but that would not be ideal
in the case when you manually schedule several broadcasts in a single
timer)

/Richard