There is a VGA -> RGB connector that you can assemble/buy. I've seen
in the xorg.conf that you can still force your VGA out to run on 50Hz,
by disabling EDID on the nvidia xorg.conf Options. Try to set your
computer screen at 50Hz and see if the tearing goes away, if
successful try to move over using RGB adapter to output TV/device.