Rolf Ahrenberg wrote:
On Fri, 18 Sep 2009, Rob Davis wrote:

How do I create more than one IPTV device? I assumed that it was automatic? I am using 0.3.0.

"-d <num>, --devices=<number> number of devices to be created"

-P 'iptv -d 2'

When vdr switches off the channel how is the channel / stream closed?

A SIGINT is signaled to the external script. If the script isn't terminated in 2 seconds, a SIGKILL is signaled. This is a blocking mechanism, so you shouldn't be able to run two scripts at the same time within a device.

I'm suspecting, that your mplayer/ffmpeg processes won't get killed although the external script does.

Ok, thanks, I think I have it working now..

Does it automatically use other devices as it sees fit, or do I need to code that into channels.conf?