Am Sonntag, den 01.11.2009, 21:43 +0100 schrieb Helge Lenz:
> As far as I know uses the reel NetClient an ARM core but I am not shure
> which one and if there is an additional graphics processor onboard. As
> long as nobody buys this box and opens it, we won't know.

As far as I know all used components are known.

To quote from for example Wikipedia [1] it uses a TI OMAP3530 Processor,
and has a Imagination Technologies PowerVR SGX 2D/3D graphics processor
integrated for HD material. This is the same technology used in the
Intel Poulsbo design, so the DRM drivers(?) are unfortunately