2009/12/6 alexw <al...@undercover.mine.nu>:
> On 12/06/2009 04:18 PM, Theunis Potgieter wrote:
>

> I tried this with vdr-1.7.9 and as soon as I switch the channel the Xtreamer
> device stops. I still need to press stop and play again.
>
> Are you using the cvs version of the plugin? If not, you should give it a
> try. There is a fix which send a new PMT with relevant pids each time a
> channel is performed. You can verify using a tool like dvbsnoop. If the
> screen is still black, it is a problem of the PCH player. Even if the new
> channel is not playing, going back to previous one must show the proper
> picture.

I'm using 20091126 snapshot of xineliboutput and that version produces
blank screen. I will try the latest and see if it is still occurs, in
the mean time the author (person that took over streamdev) said that I
should take a recording and place it on a http server and see what
happens. I think this is to figure out why my Xtreamer device (not
PCH) takes a while to play the audio.