On Sat, 23 Jan 2010, Aimo Parru wrote:

On Sunday 17 January 2010 22:22:45 Antti Ajanki wrote:
New version of the Webvideo plugin is available at
http://users.tkk.fi/~aajanki/vdr/webvideo/

Is there something wrong with the Makefile?

I've tried everything but I cannot get through APIVERSION test.

Yes, the Makefile didn't support VDR's make plugins. You should follow the installation instructions in README.

I made a new bug fix release 0.2.1 that adds support for Python versions other than 2.5 and adds some support for make plugins (but you still should see README to get all required components installed). It is available at http://users.tkk.fi/~aajanki/vdr/webvideo/ .

Antti