scott wrote:
One way thats been suggested before, and which I use, is to put xbmc and
vdr-xine in a while loop inside a bash shell script and set up a button to
stop vdr-xine, and a menu option in xbmc to close it down.  If you search
this thread you should find some info, if not I can post my stuff.

--
Scott

On Mon, 8 Mar 2010 19:53:15 +1300, "Simon Baxter" <linu...@nzbaxters.com>