On 05/31/2010 03:58 PM, Gerald Dachs wrote:
On 05/31/2010 03:14 PM, Hanno Zulla wrote:

      1) Has this already been integrated to vdr?

A working ACPI wakeup script was written by Tobi in 2003 and has been
maintained by him as a debian package since then:

It works nicely on my system, after turning off HPET on boot.

Thank for this part of the script. Job is half done at least.
I use it already for years and didn't notice that something is missing.
Could you please enlighten me what is missing?
http://www.vdr-portal.de/board/archive/75121/thread.html where the guy complains about not having the wakeup file or please post your own script (or the link) especially the part that writes the

Readding the scripts I do not know what part of the software is going to write
/var/cache/vdr/acpiwakeup.time and also I shall manually set wake up time in
the config file.

What I would like is using the stored planned recording information to
automatically deduce the next wakeup time.

-- eric