Sorry, thought I said I do get the menus when connecting to port 3000. But when I try to select a channel, the page changes most of the time to the big quicktime logo and sometimes to a small play window. Seems to depend if I first click [TS], [PS], [PES], etc.. If I don't try to go back fairly quickly, the browser seems to hang. The progress bar always goes right to about 50% and it just sits constantly "loadling" the page. At that point you sometimes can't go back or close the browser. Those options just flicker a bit and it stays. have to force close the browser.

Another thing I noticed is "Tree Views". When you click a group, it only expands a tiny bit adding an underline to the group name. If you select "Groups" at the top and then click a group, it just goes to a blue page with no channels, only the options at the top.