Le 25/08/2010 18:43, Teemu Suikki a écrit :
Hi,

I just upgraded to VDR 1.7.15, mainly because I want to watch TS
recordings with PS3, directly from PS3 browser with VDRAdmin and
StreamDev.. I already have it pretty much working, both LiveTV and
recordings work fine. I have been modifying VDRAdmin-am slightly to be
more ps3-oriented. :)

Anyway, now the biggest problem is that I have about 1TB of recordings
recorded with older VDR.. I'd like to convert all of those to TS. :)
Is there some simple shell utility? Writing the actual script is not a
problem, if I just knew what program to use for the conversion.

I've had the same problem recently but with XBMC.

I've written a little script to transcode all my recording (see joined).

For transcoding I've used vlc, the heart of the script is:
cvlc --play-and-exit --sout="#std{access=file,mux=ts,dst=$ts_file}" $pes_file

Hope this can help.

Éric.