Thanks for this!

I modified the script slightly, some error checks etc. I also added
directory/file renaming magic so the generated files work with VDR
correctly..

index files are deleted, vdr will regenerate them when you open the first time.

Oh and this script will combine 001.vdr, 002.vdr etc to single
00001.ts... This is because I couldn't make multiple file http
streaming work to ps3, now I don't have to worry about that. :) VDR
supports >2GB anyway if you enable it in the settings.

--
Teemu

2010/8/26 Éric Laly <el...@free.fr>:
> Le 25/08/2010 18:43, Teemu Suikki a écrit :
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I just upgraded to VDR 1.7.15, mainly because I want to watch TS
>> recordings with PS3, directly from PS3 browser with VDRAdmin and
>> StreamDev.. I already have it pretty much working, both LiveTV and
>> recordings work fine. I have been modifying VDRAdmin-am slightly to be
>> more ps3-oriented. :)
>>
>> Anyway, now the biggest problem is that I have about 1TB of recordings
>> recorded with older VDR.. I'd like to convert all of those to TS. :)
>> Is there some simple shell utility? Writing the actual script is not a
>> problem, if I just knew what program to use for the conversion.
>>
> I've had the same problem recently but with XBMC.
>
> I've written a little script to transcode all my recording (see joined).
>
> For transcoding I've used vlc, the heart of the script is:
> cvlc --play-and-exit --sout="#std{access=file,mux=ts,dst=$ts_file}"
> $pes_file
>
> Hope this can help.
>
> Éric.

Teemu Suikki