On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 5:41 AM, Morfsta <morf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> At the moment you need to manually edit the file to set the positions
> up. A later version might include assigning or changing the position
> numbers directly in the plugin interface.
>
> I should at this point thank Luca Olivetti for all his work on the
> actuator plugin. I'm no developer, so wouldn't have been able to get
> this far without all the work he did on the scan interface etc. I've
> merely hacked his work to modify it to work with disecq 1.1 and fixed
> some issues with DVBS2 tuning. Ideally, we should probably work
> together to unify the two plugins so you can select Actuator / Disecq
> / GOTOX as the motor type attached and have a totally new plugin
> probably called "Dish" or something similar.

I don't use a actuator/rotor myself but I know people who do and are
really looking forward to your plugin.  I think a good stable
'vdr-movedish' plugin has been needed for quite some time.  It almost
seems like a plugin you'd expect to come with vanilla VDR since it
provides such a basic function.

Anyways, thanks for your work.