On 08.05.2012 18:34, Marx wrote

I didn't know and that's why his repository isn't updated. In fact I use
lately Debian's version (and I was quite suprised that so new version is
available in Debian). Hovewer number of available plugins in Debian is
pretty low. Do you know if he plans to migrate more of them to Debian?

Make some suggestions what Plugins you would like to see in official Debian! I'm going to upload markad to Debian soon.

And my e-tobi.net-repository has been updated this morning. But there are some old plugins with no upstream activity that I haven't migrated to VDR 1.7.27 yet. I will do this on request (just drop me a mail) and will drop the remaining plugins if nobody misses them.

Tobias